2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 3280 times)  

Hi! I just have a quick question. Today at a flea market I bought a "Bambi" LGB. The book is in decent condition but the first thing I noticed about it is the red spine. Since doing some research tonight I have found out that this is what's called a Mickey Mouse Club Book. However here is where my question comes in...when looking at the other Mickey Mouse Club Books that were produced with red spines they all have a Mickey Mouse Club logos on the top right corner near the price on the front cover and the inside of the front cover where the name plate is also says Mickey Mouse Club with pictures of Mickey. Mine however has neither of these things. The only pictures of Mickey on the book are on the red spine, and it does not say anything about the Mickey Mouse Club at all on my book.

I dated my book around 1957 by using the last book in the list on the back cover (Lone Ranger and Tonto). But am still very confused about why my book looks so different from all the other MMC books. Any help would be amazing!

Thank you all so much in advance!

By: Likes:

The earlier edition of the Mickey Mouse Club books are as you said. What you have is a later edition of a Mickey Mouse Club book. I also own some both ways.Good job on identifying when your book was published. I am not sure what year the MMC started.

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1