5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 4862 times)  

Big Grin Hi, i have alot of little golden books that i have had packed away in a big box for 30 years. there are first editions and many more, they are all in pretty good nik and there are no doubles. Where can i buy a cheap price / value guide to find out the value of these old books. Thank you Ann

Your local library may have or can get you a copy of my Little Golden Book Guides.

Steve Santi
Author ofCollecting Little Golden Books & Warman's Children's Books
Collecting Little Golden Books and similiar Children's Books

Frown Hi thanks for your reply, i went to our local library today and they had nothing at all. So i might have to buy a guide. I live in australia and looking to purchase a secondhand copy of a guide, where would the best place to find a copy be.............. Thanks for all your help

I would keep an eye on ebay.com.au (australia) for a used copy of one of my guides. I just look and there aren't any at this time. I say this because the shipping from the U.S. can be as much as the book. The other thing about my guides is that the prices are for U.S editions and Australian editions sell for less, normally.
You may want to look at closed auctions at either ebay.com or ebay.com.au for pricing ideas.
Best of luck
-Steve

Steve Santi
Author ofCollecting Little Golden Books & Warman's Children's Books
Collecting Little Golden Books and similiar Children's Books

Thanks Steve, I have been watching ebay, hopefully something will come up for auction.
Thanks for all your help, Ann

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1