2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 3748 times)  

I copied and pasted this info directly off of ebay please tell me what you know about this set and if the info the seller is giving is correct. These are Little Little Golden Books and are in a plastic case that snaps closed. If you want to look at the item it is # 2902382647.
Thanks for your help.

40 Little (2-3/4" X 2-3/4") Golden Books in the original factory packaging. Mint Condition. Perfect for stocking stuffers and party favors. The # and titles are: 2 Poky Little Puppy's Special Day; 2 The Three Bears; 2 Jack and the Beanstalk; 2 The Curious Little Kitten Around the House; 2 The Saggy Baggy Elephant; 2 Theodore Mouse Goes to Sea; 2 The Fuzzy Duckling; 2 Four Puppies; 2 We Help Mommy; 3 The Three Little Pigs; 2 Four Little Kittens; 3 Little Red Riding Hoods; 3 The Very Best Home for Me; 2 We Help Daddy; 3 Little Red Riding Hood; 3 Baby Farm Animals; 2 The Animals of Farmer Jones; 2 The Sleepy Book; and 2 Tawny Scrawny Lion. I am told there were only 2000 sets made and in a few years there will be hardly any still in the original packaging. I combine ship if you win another auction. If you are bidding, Good Luck!

By: Likes:

I bought my set in a specialty toy store. I have seen the sets in bookstores and at Shopko stores. I would find it unusual for there to be so few made for those markets??? but anything is possible.

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1