2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 3463 times)  

Hello Group

Im a newbie could consider myself a rookie.....to collecting..golden books...I love flea markets and sales of all kinds go to many antiques anything..learning bout alot

where would I find a list of what to look for...not in it for the money but more for what is rare..and worth something to a degree..more of a mission/hunt/treasure type hobbie

got any sites or books or magazines I can look over..could anyone give me something to start with...its rummage sale season...recent went to a huge flea/farmers market

I live in upstate ny and we go to ny/pa/oh ...

pjh1959@stny.rr.com would be the email to send me anything and I would appreciate that alot...thanks...just so far interested in little golden books...

please/thanks

pat in ny

By: Likes:

Welcome to LGB world!! I would suggest you pick up a golden book guide. There are a few versions on the market. Look for a copy by Steve Santi. There has not been a new one for a few years but I feel the pricing is somewhat the same ..lower on some and higher on some. It does help you determine the rarer ones. It also gives you ideas and tips on edition and condition.He has a few different books on the market with other childrens books also...make sure you get lgbs in it. There is even a pocket copy that is a couple inches thick. Good luck. Any ??? ask away

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1