2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 3110 times)  

I recently purchased a LGB titled "The Lucky Puppy" but can't date it. It doesn't have any numbers on the bottom of the title page and there aren't any letters or numbers on the last page's corner by the spline. It has a price of 25 cents, a D89 on the front and the back cover has "Craft and Hobby" books displayed.On the back side of the title page it states that "This is a brand new book, written and illustrated especially for Golden Books. This Little Golden Book was prepared under the supervision of WALT DISNEY STUDIO." On the bottom of this page it lists a copyright of 1960. The only flaw I see to this book is the corners are mushed, there is no writing inside and no torn pages. I am planning on selling but don't know how to price it since I can't date it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
LeAnne

confused
By: Likes:

The A edition has window panes on the window behing the puppy. The B edition on does not have panes on the window.The F edition has a solid green background. I would suggest that you lift the corner on the back page up as it should be dated by that and the letter can be under the spine. The book value for mint A can run from 8-14 dollars.

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1