3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 3892 times)  

I just found this site and I am so glad I did! A few weeks ago I came accross this website that makes journals out of old books. They take old library books and cut off the front/back cover, fill with blank paper and spiral bind them. I was flipping through them and saw a "tootles" journal. Of course I bought it and it brought back tons of memories for me. Ever since then Ive been searching ebay, yahoo, etc. for LGB titles that may jog a memory for me. I have my collection at my parents from when I was a kid (late 70s) and I think I really want to start collecting some. I will probably start with titles that were my favorites and go from there. I just LOVE the illustrations for these, I could look at them for hours. So... I just kind of wanted to warn you of possible future questions, comments I may have. I promise if I get into looking at editions, I will figure out that roman numeral and numbering stuff!

cheerful

Welcome aboard Julie. Smile Take a look at the FAQ. It might help with the edition numbering.

Admin

It takes time to figure out all the different editions and ways to identify them......and then there are exceptions! Just ask if you need help.

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1