3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 3454 times)  

I was very young when I got my first golden books. I don't remember a story OR a title. I just remember that some pages were colored either in shades of red or shades of green. Maybe the other pictures in the book were all black and white. But I LOVED the all-green pictures. Were there some golden books that were colored this way? If there were, could you please tell me the titles? Thanks, Sally Donnaw Thanks.

The older 42 page books were printed with these colored hues on some pages. It would be hard to give you titles based on your description.

Well, could it be Up in the Attic? Other old golden books I don't have are- 2.bedtime stories, 4.mother goose, 9.fairy tales, 12.counting rhymes, 35. Happy family, 14. nursery tales, 38.poetry. Could it be one of them? I think I can remember a wagon and other items all in red. ...or children playing in an alley. You know, when you are little, you think everything is about YOUR street, home, and family. I am remembering with the eyes of a child. The red and green hues, to me, looked like those cellophane lollipop wrappers. I hope I'm not beyond help. Thanks.

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1